The Museum of the Corporation is a proposal for:
- an open space where people can debate one of today's most powerful influences on social and ecological justice in daily life and global politics, the transnational corporation
- a space where people from different sectors and interest-groups, including business, can access new ideas and rigorous information/analysis
- a reflective, critical and cultural space
- a dynamic space where people can meet each other in a spirit of mutual education and urgent ethical debate
- a space for the unexpected, using creative and art techniques to enable new thinking and new conversations
In the first two years, to test the water there will be a series of temporary museums, in London, nationally, and internationally. These have started with the critical walk Loot! and the exhibition Degrees of Capture.